Thursday 19 July 2012

Would you rather?


And would you eat




if it meant doing



? And the 30 day shred is a pretty brutal workout. Knowing you have to do all the killer exercises twice makes it that bit harder mentally than something like Tae-bo where I can never remember the sequence and it keeps changing.

I went shopping for work clothes today. I've tried to do this many times but I either don't find anything and give up or I buy something, change my mind and take it back a week later. I had a faux-wake up call when I tried on a size 10 fitted shirt and it was a bit tight. Then I tried on a 12 and it was tight. 14? Tight. Then I held them all up together and realised they were all exactly the same size but with different size labels. Weird, huh? I should still fit comfortably into a size 10 though, I'm short, young and of reasonably small build so it's safe to say that I need to focus on my body again and lose a few pounds! The other thing I realised is that I don't have trouble shopping because I don't like the clothes, it's because I don't like the way I look/feel in the clothes. I love clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment