Monday 16 July 2012

I did it!

I now have a first class degree in mathematics! 
I did the rounds calling/texting the usual people and did get a bit teary eyed when I remembered I couldn't call Nan. She got ill in April and passed away at the beginning of May. She was already chuffed that I'd gone to uni in the first place as I was the first in the whole extended family, but she would be ringing up half of Birmingham right now. I can't quite believe I did so well this semester with all that went on. I attended my Nan's funeral, handed in and presented my dissertation and sat all my exams in the space of a week.
Right, now it's time to get on with my new job and my OU degree.


I just got this message from my sister: Why didn't you dumb yourself down a bit, now dad will expect me to get a first and that's impossible
Ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment