Wednesday 11 July 2012

Loaded Questions

OH just asked me "Do you think middle class people are intrinsically better than lower class people? Because they have more money" almost completely out of the blue. Most definitely a loaded question, and you know when you can tell someone's expecting, if not willing, you to give a certain answer? Well according to OH almost a year ago I thought middle class people were better than lower class people. I would never say that. It's one of those things that I would never, ever say. It's completely the opposite of everything I believe and the way I've been brought up- the opposite of me in general!
My OH often says that I interpret things in the wrong way and I forget what I've said or remember situations wrongly. Generally it's things that happened months ago in passing conversation and I don't remember every little thing so I just accept that he's right, but I'm seriously starting to doubt that. Maybe it's him getting things wrong? It always seemed a bit suspect that I'm the baddy in the "right" story.

No comments:

Post a Comment